Source: Fox and Mae
Makeup and Beauty Tips provided to you by LUXit Beauty.
By Andreana Patrinos
For the best beauty tips in the industry, follow the LUXit Blog.
We all want our DIY makeup to look just as good as if it were done by a professional. LUXit has compiled the best tips for you to incorporate into your beauty routine, whether it’s a full face or a barer look.
- Bare lids: Try to avoid using your concealer or foundation as a base on your eyelids as it is more inclined to crease.
- Foundation for the day: Depending on whether you want a sheer coverage or a fuller coverage will decide what tools you use. Feel free to use your fingers to apply your foundation for that lighter coverage and brushes for that medium to full coverage.
- Powder in sections: Apply powder to your shiniest area first, then lighter around the rest of your face.
- Even Lipstick: Start with the cupids bow of your top lip, then extend out to the corners of your mouth.
- Zig Zag your lashes: At the base of your lashes, attempt you zig zag your mascara wand to help separate the lashes apart. But try not to zig zag all the way through, but pull it straight through the rest of your lashes.
- Bronzing: As well as applying bronzer to your face, its important to ensure that you bronze on your neck and chest as well in order to even out your skin tone. Take a step back and and make sure it is all the same tone.
- JUST LUXit: To make any beauty routine convenient and professional, book your appointment online or through the app here.